Pedulla Rapture 5 P/J
Pedulla Rapture 5 P/J
crrcrr crrcrr
Publié le 11/05/10 à 09:01
Lower full maple made in USA
Configuration P / J
Easel folded sheet brass
22 frets
2-band EQ balance volume
Simple and unadorned

The handle of the PJ is broad and fine, comparable to the sleeves Spector U.S. example. Super nice and soft.

The bass is very light, very balanced, access to the treble is smooth and the sound is plug and play

rapture Unlike soap, which is pretty wild and violent, the P / J is softer, more versatile.

The overall tone is lighter than the soap, allowing slap and tapping. The tone of the micro jazz very close to that of a deluxe JB but with a much larger trunk in the lower midrange. The precision micro precision but still sounds pretty low midrange.

I've had one or two months and I have the model soap for almost a year.

I am what they call a Pedulla addict, I had some nice bass in my hands (MTD535; SKB3006 Roscoe, Warwick; U.S. Spector, Fender, MM ...) and none gave me as much pleasure as my two Rapture.

These natural bass sound without ever being "too much" (not like Roscoe or BAT, for example), with a beautiful stamp recognizable 1000. But they are also low for "pig" they like what they put in and it gives me the strength of these instruments because I am not a seasoned slappeur off or an experienced pair, I like cons have sat in a big bass and sound very far and that's exactly what these are low.
Very very good low

Images linked to this review

• photo