< Tous les avis Yamaha BB615
Yamaha BB615

5+ string bass guitar from Yamaha belonging to the BB series

Anonymous
Published on 12/04/08 at 01:40
Low made in Korea (me it seems ...), beautiful construction, I've seen more expensive basses with a lower finish, the varnish is superb, the wood is very key class.
It has 22 frets, Fender like an easel with an extension for the B is active, Vol-Bal-Tre-Mid-Low, the handle type is a 5 string Jazz Bass

USE

ULTRA is comfortable, it is easy to adjust, one obtains a work of incredible string, it does not frieze is responsive to the following finger where you attack the strings.
The sound? sounds rather, it oscillates between a modernized Jazz Bass and Precision Bass modernized, too, is a little cold, a little clinical, but it's a mix, severe B works well too.

I'm with the variety, I'm happy, it is not very heavy, it's pretty natural, I have 2-3 off effects (chorus slows for honey overdrive for rocks phones BassBall in some funky stuff), they pass well.
I go in terms of sounds: from reggea to disco to rock to tango steps etc .... I do not have to plaidre me, this bass is happening everywhere.

NOTICE GLOBAL

I have a few months, of course I would buy, so much so that I think climbing range Yamaha (TRB perhaps), they are well built instruments, burly, versatile, beautiful .... what about more