Yamaha RBX5 A2
Yamaha Guitars is now shipping two new electric bass guitars that feature the company's proprietary A.I.R. (Alternative Internal Resonance) technology, which provides the sonic properties of a heavier, traditional-style instrument without the weight.
Previously featured on the RGX A2 electric guitar and RBX4 A2 four-string bass, Alternative Internal Resonance (A.I.R.) is an exclusive Yamaha construction technique that consists of a lightweight resonant wood core sandwiched between two harder tone woods. Sound tubes that pass from the bridge through the body structure transmit string vibrations and create a more resonant sustain.
The RGX5 A2 retails for $939.99 and the RBX4 A2M retails for $859.99.
Features for the RBX5 A2 :
- 5 String A2 Model
- Body featuring Yamaha's exclusive A.I.R. (Alternative Internal Resonance) construction
- Bolt-on Maple neck with Rosewood fingerboard
- 24 Frets
- Scale Length: 34" (864mm)
- Radius: 10 5/8" (250mm)
- Die-cast bridge
- 2 x Y.A.S.H. Custom Shop Designed Single Coil Pickups
- Controls Front Volume, Rear Volume, Master Tone
- L.E.D. Lit Pickup Indicator and Selector
Viewers of this article also read...
- Top e-bass models After polling the Audiofanzine community for their favorite DAWs and electric guitars, the time has come to find which are their favorite basses. Who will share the throne with Ableton Live and the Fender Stratocaster among the big winners of this year?
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.