< Tous les avis Hoovi Deeflexx h!1 Aura

«  Converted »

Published on 09/12/14 at 04:50
Purchased B-Stock Thomann and used on two rehearsals
Config amp: Orange th30h stock original lamps + orange PPC112

Explanation of the problem I wanted to solve:
> Excellent sound on the sides but as soon as we break sheet in front of my cabinet, as to have the feeling of not having dynamics, heat and definition
> Amplified by the effects playing on the grain or frequency phenomenon (boost, wah ...)
> A sense of always hear too much or not enough ...

Before going on this solution I wondered about my guitars pickups, the amp's tube etc etc ...

Once purchased and installed the findings are:
1 / it is expensive, very expensive (too) for the plastoc, he was racing
BUT
2 / It takes pleasure in being in front of his amp! It is warm warm warm, and volume equivalent or lower we agree with quite amazing definition! Curiously, the fact of the acute and erase metal beam on a side of the drive gives a lot of heat, dynamics, but also seems to "tighten up" the grain of the distortion ... I was wondering about my lights before installing the deeflex ... after repeated I do feel more useful, having won (in the perception of sound) of the lower medium, the medium, and "mixing" finely treble this medium who rediscovered. Recall config: Orange TH30 + orange ppc 112
3 / use effect is thereby enhanced: the wah (RMC wizard in my case) that sometimes seemed aggressive becomes much singing and vocal, and the booster (mxr cae 401 upstream of the preamp) finally brings all the heat and dynamics we can hope for him!
4 / playmates thank us because it farts under the sheets is more defined ... who heard too no longer complain, and those who do not hear us (our harvester in my case) manage to finally listen I play!

Biggest problem in the end: with a guitarist equipped and the other not, it will conversely it tends to rise as will feel less agree that playing softly with deeflexx and obviously grievances ( "but why did you still mounted !!") repeat!

Nevertheless, despite the sale of a kidney I do not regret this purchase that completely magnifies the sound and provides a listening experience (need to put plugs is largely down) which is actually good price ... C ' is a cheapskate who wrote this