Stairville LEDXLR3
schlouff schlouff

«  Attention eyes! »

Publié le 04/12/11 à 07:02
Table 16 having a track and want to shed some light on how the "pro", I turned to the lamp for a reasonable price already seemed ideal.

Following a doubt after my purchase, I inquired into the grounded zero information about it, whether this would work lamp and connector XLR with phantom power. Denials that a site no.

could have canceled this article, I decided to tweak the lamp with adequate strength to move to a voltage of 16V. In determining whether or not by the intensity would be appropriate, I measure the resistance marker lamp : surprise it is almost infinite!

also test test I have to plug it into my desk with phantom power. So for some reason I can not explain THIS LAMP WORKS ON A PHANTOM POWER, for those who have doubts.
characteristics: approximately 20cm three white LEDs that send a lot ... XLR connectors that say? good product for a small home-studio owners like me!