B.C. Rich Platinum Mockingbird
B.C. Rich Platinum Mockingbird
Hazanavicius Hazanavicius
Publié le 04/11/06 à 05:07
see on the website of the manufacturer everything is said.

- The handle is it enjoyable?
The handle is trs enjoyable play. Trs smooth moves on to the handle without any difficulty.
- Access in acute (dernires freight) is it easy?
The Accsys is very easy because the design is the Monckingbird spcial but can be very practical, such as the treble.
- Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?
Well the point is a bit ngatif. If you need to do 2 hours of concerts you go back a little dtruire shoulder. TRS is a good violin but it was good to stress the body weight of the guitar.
Mfier is also because once bandouillre handle a big trend look down so you have to "maintain" the handle with your hand.
- Gets it easy to sound good? ...
Uh bah the question arises for each guitar. It is not enough to know how to play but also to master an instrument (which is not always empty). Once the microphones are well rgls trs effective. A few get a good bass sound like a clear and sharp that are more than adequate.

- Appropriate are your style of music?
Yes it fits everything. I play punk and heavy and should mtal done everything in two styles, even if I admit that for punk it was necessary that I adapt my game to make it sound good.

- With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play?
Then it is rather varied. For the punk I play on a Warp7 of Hughes & Kettner.
For mtal Marshall Rack 9100 50/50 I use a Marshall 1960A corp.

- What are the sounds you prfrez, you dtest?
The high-pitched sound for punk but we must not abuse it too, is for the good of the ears of the audience in concert.
And its serious and bold forthe mtal cot as a well-amplified (see too much when the microphones are not well rgls) bass and bass drum. Uen ensures good bonding between the different instruments.

- How long have you use it?
J'dirai 3 years now, I do not remember too exactly.

- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
I like the most design and violin (the handle is a terrific Si and tunings in the same). The handle not move, a small APRS rglage.

what I like least is the fact that the top of the handle is a serious look at the guitar before and it must now handle.
- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
I had a lot of the guitar before that a epiphone SG, a lag, an ibanez and that the DCID I buy it on the spur of APRS head having seen an old Slash of Guns'n'Roses o video using the MODEL and I direct the cracks.

- How do you report qualitprix?
Plutt good even if the plant could be rglages pofins more. But good use is quick suits which could "Drang".

- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...
I'm not sr I remake the same choice as it I had to glue a plate derrire guitar to prevent the guitar to bend forward. So can a GNR a little bit.
But cel is a good guitar with a trs violin that provides comparative trs many brands which may be the "pter".
It's heavy, and looks good but once RULES bah Voil What if a problem persists is the game will probably be a guitarist who uses it will be again.