< Tous les avis Blade Durango Deluxe

Other Shape Guitar from Blade belonging to the Durango series

funkyzeit funkyzeit

«  A guitar that wins has to be known »

Published on 06/27/13 at 09:52
What? No opinions about this blade?

It is a pity that so little known Blade, they are of excellent quality instrument. I said that the picture is exactly the guitar that I procured, namely, a Blade Durango Deluxe 2001 (the model has now changed and will look more like a sister so the Durango Standard).

It is made in England and has 24 frets insolent accessibility. The bridge has a vibrato that I do not use much. There is a super micro Seymour Duncan in the neck position which sounded better guitar. Note that the animal is active, it is activated by pressing the tone knob.

Side regalia, I like! Two knobs: a volume and a tone (the boost). Then the selector 5 positions.

I bought this guitar on the critics, I never do. But it is impossible to test this guitar elsewhere. I tried to find out why the Swiss stores do not sell either (while the luthier in Switzerland). People do want the Fender.

The handle is very fine. Making funk, that's what I wanted. I might as well put your thumb over the neck to dampen the strings when funky casseroles. The guitar is very light, it changes from a typical log Les Paul. As mentioned above, access is staggering.

I really fell in love with this guitar, so I took a bass of the same brand (for which I also left a notice).

Note however an adjustment period. Being accustomed to my Epiphone Les Paul, the Durango request an adjustment period. In a sharp attack, riff "can not stop" or riffs Mister Roger Nile type, it is possible that all the strings sound in cushioning so this guitar is sensitive. So no approximations involved here!

It is perfect for my style of funk music. The boost can be switched to the side a little spice "effete" can be heard in recordings funk guitars in general.

This is a crystal clear and warm, not fat anyway. I play online or with an Orange bass amp bill. Yet the beast spits. On a funk riff / powerful rock rhythm, you get a funky sound that deserves to impose a heat keeping the funky casserole. I love!

My favorite position: the one, very hot on the Seymour Duncan, the two more for casserole type the "Freak Out" by Chic, and 4 for a more crunchy dirtier sound. I see a good chunk of the Kinks or "Can not stop".

I use it for 2-3 months, I have no regrets. The price is ridiculous, I do not understand why stores and musicos do not pass the Cape of curiosity. So handle ultrathin, its pretty clear (can be crunchy but not greasy), a versatile guitar and accurate price for a really insulting.

I love the classic look but still quite personal. It does not have to be ashamed of these rivals "made in U.S." is a guitar that easily boxing in the big leagues. If the characteristics dérites you like, go for it! This is a great product.