« The MY of the poor? »Publié le 01/28/11 à 07:09
- Mahogany body (very heavy!)
- Maple top, painted black
- 22 frets maple neck bolted
- Grover Tuners type
- Wraparound bridge type Badass
- 2 micros Gretsch Electromatic full-size
- Config knobs similar to his model: a volume neck, volume bridge 1, 1 master volume, a microphone 3-position switch, 1 tone 3-position switch.
Finish as the overall quality is average acastillage. The frets are poorly finished with cuffs and tend to hang: necessary correction!
Playability through because of the imbalance head / body.
branch: the pickups are a pleasant surprise: good fishing and good grain typed Gretsch.
Good versatility. Plugged into a Marshall stack the result is convincing.
I used my backup guitar G6131 MY 2 years and then I found a G1910 and have therefore sold.
I liked its looks and sound.
I did not like the finish, weight and imbalance.
Excellent value for money