Lâg Jet Matt Design JM100
Lâg Jet Matt Design JM100

Other Shape Guitar from Lâg belonging to the Jet 100 series.

edouard50 edouard50
Publié le 01/03/08 à 09:01
Small guitar wonderful and at a price that is affordable in LAG

- Bolt on Maple.
- Rosewood Black

- 24 Medium frets
- Very precise mechanical LAG

- Solid basswood body.

- Pickguard Brushed Aluminum
- 2 humbucker pickups LAG PowerMagnet
- Fixed bridge with strings through body
- 1 volume and 1 tone
- A selector pickups 3 position
- Fittings Satin Chrome finish
- Matt Varnish

The handle is very nice and very late (me who has small hands!).

The 24 frets of the neck can be very acute sounds. And seen the shape of the body of the guitar, access to acute is possible easily.

The ergonomics of the guitar is good the basswood body provides us with a very light guitar and body shape to put clearly on the forearm on the guitar to play.

This gives the sound you want easily:
- A 3-position switch (1: neck pickup, 2: + neck pickup bridge pickup, 3: bridge pickup).
- A volume knob that controls both pickups.
- 1 tone knob which also controls the two microphones.

It's very simple, it is connected, turn the knobs and it works!

I play rock and grunge, and I think this guitar is perfect for that.

I played with a drive and a squier 10Watt 10Watt, it makes a lot but I had the opportunity to play on a Marshall and it randa as well.

I only play with the bridge pickup because I like the side snapping sound with the microphone (so you can not find the bridge pickup).

I use it for 1 year.
Most:
- The weight
- The comfort of the handle
- Design
- Price
- Snapping sound with the bridge pickup
The -:
- The fact that the bridge pickup through the tone knob
- Matt varnish scratches super easily.
- The pickguard that too, because shots picks, scratches easily and shows traces of black (chrome leaves the pickguard).

The price / quality ratio is good.
If I had the choice again .......... yes I remake!

If you have any questions, send me a message.