Whale Black Narwhale
Whale Black Narwhale
grayfox grayfox
Publié le 02/08/08 à 03:52
Everything has already been said I think.
aesthetics is rather simple.

The neck is especially nice, I played a lot of ibanez buy this guitar before I have to say is that I found not much difference.
The access to acute is very easy to handle through the notch and important ... a real treat.
The guitar is light, it is increasingly sold with a very wide leather strap, which guaranteed a comfortable playing sitting as standing.
the floyd: the plastic seemed to be a first seen, but on this side nothing wrong, there is much agreement, and I have had no trouble adjusting the tension of a spring and harmonic.
The sound ... I've just

I play in plays in a fairly wide range of styles (blues, rock, metal ,...) is this guitar make it sound good regardless of the playing technique used.
I play Peavey ValveKing and guitar on this amp gives a very good report.
The microphone excelente invoice, guarantee a good accuracy. The TB6 (micro high) has a fairly large output level which makes it interesting for all that rhythm that sends ^ ^. What impressed me the most is when even the clear, the neck pickup that did not seem so interresting reveals a true split personality once, the sound is flute is especially nice. The single coil middle pickup is a bit noisy for micro center and makes sound brighter than the neck pickup split.
There is, indeed, no sound destable she really spend little guitar at all => versatility is to go.

I waited three months before posting, to be sure to have pushed the guitar to its limits.
After more than a hundred hours of play I must say that I did not feel the black spot on this guitar. So much so that my next purchase will be more accurate for hp.

The value for money: let's be honest, money is a little sinews of war, I wasted a lot of in seeking quality equipment, and frankly at this price is simply the halucinant : try a maximum of guitar and then only after you try it you will soon you.
(Bought new with a rigid Pouche, a wide leather strap, a jack for a bad bill ....... 349 euro spawn port included ^ ^)