MiMo Music Synare
Synare is a multi-sample library with synth-tom sounds used on countless disco and progressive rock hits of the 70's, as well as multi-velocity drum kits and menus (kicks, snares, toms, fx, etc…), basses, chromatic percussion and other synth sounds.
Each sound was recorded with up to 8 velocity levels and triggered via an external input that was retrofitted to the Synare. The range of sound is truly immense.
Producers of Reggae/Dub/Dance Hall, Dance/Electronica and Hip Hop will find Synare to be an indispensable sound source for injecting authentic, soul-dripping, vintage vibe into their tracks.
- Over 1GB of sample data recorded at 24-bit / 44.1kHz.
- Hundreds of unique sounds are available, most recorded with 8 velocity layers — over 7500 total samples.
- Included are a wide variety of Drum, Percussion and Effects kits, covering a range of musical styles, as well as many Chromatic Instruments such as Bass, Lead and Keyboard sounds.
- Menu kits offer an efficient way of auditioning sounds, while the consistent sample labeling structure makes it easy to find the sounds you are looking for when creating your own instruments.
- Switching kits employ LFOs or your controller's mod wheel to crossfade through sample sets, providing a multitude of unique and creative possibilities.
- Includes a custom IR library for Space Designer, along with a range of genre-specific Channel Strip presets for processing individual drum outputs.
- Custom Channel Strip Settings and Project Templates for Logic Pro 8.
Pricing & Availability
Synare is available now as an instant download for Logic Pro 8/EXS24. Price: $69.95 USD
For more info, check out www.mimomusic.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- VertexDSP MultiInspectorFree Update VertexDSP has updated MultiInspectorFree to version 1.2.0.
- Spectrasonics Releases Stylus RMX Spectrasonics has released Stylus RMX version 1.7 featuring a new capability called Time Designer.
- Bandmateloops Arquitecto Caribbean BandmateLoops.com has unveiled Arquitecto Caribbean, a fusion of multi-ethnic styles and flavors for Dub, Reggaeton and Dancehall music.