< Tous les avis Cort L450C

Tim Driver Tim Driver

« This amazing guitar! »

Published on 09/16/15 at 06:07
Audience: Anyone
I use the guitar primarily for picking, as I dont use a plectrum. However, like everyone, I also need to strum a little. I play up and down the neck in a variety of styles, but this little beauty loves, and I mean loves, playing blues style.

The shape is lovely, once you get used to it. The finish is plain, and IMO much the better for it. It was the neck that I fell in love with: I was in a music shop looking for a slide, and I picked this guitar from the wall to try a slide with. In seconds I was struck by just how much this neck wanted to be played. I had never had that feeling before. Up and down and in and out...it really inspired me. The body is comfortable to hold, much more so than a jumbo or dreadnought. the sound is dark and mature, and has definitely become more so after playing steadily for a couple of years. I own a couple of different guitars, and this has become very much my go to axe.

There are no electronics, but I purchased a simple, cheap, passive pick up and it sounds great going through my ( admittedly very expensive AER ) amplifier. There is just something special about this guitar.

Buy it if you love to play. Buy it if you are a beginner. Buy it if you want something a little different and buy it if you are a pro.

Images linked to this review

• photo