Furch G23-SF
djamdjam djamdjam
Publié le 08/11/07 à 12:07
Guitar made in the Czech Republic, entirely solid spruce main.Table of beauty,
Back & Sides: Solid Flame Maple absolutely beautiful!
Of great sobriety, the guitar has a neck a little wider than average (45 mm), 14 boxes outside of the box.

The handle is really nice after a short adaptation. All notes are very accessible, even in the absence of cannot.

The G23 is lightweight and ergonomically it 'is a small jumbo, it was quickly at ease in his company.

He 's no need to perform acrobatics to get the full sonic palette of such an instrument.

I play both the fingers that the mediator: jazz finger-style guitar that really gives everything one can hope for warm sound, very deep (according to place), just!

I think that's it 's in DADGAD or DGDGBD it gives its full potential.
In short, you have understood it completely captivated me.

I use it for 6 months and I must admit that over time the sound s is enhanced and shall allow encore.L smell of different woods is still present that first day: a treat!
Of course this is not the first acoustic guitar luthier that I own or owned.
But with Lowden S10, 1980 I always play that is my favorite, it sounds much
better than many past Martin or Gibson in my hands.

The price is absolutely amazing: € 1200 !!!!!!! 2.7