Moog Music Etherwave PolyTheremin
Moog Music engineers have announced what they call "the first major technical Theremin design advance in over 40 years."
The PolyTheremin incorporates Iso Directional Inductive Oscillator Technology, to isolate space around five individual pitch antennas thus enabling each to be played simultaneously (finger-by-finger) without interference from its companion antennas, the company says. This concept is designed to breaks the belief that the Theremin could only be monophonic instrument.
The PolyTheremin ships with Dorit Chrysler’s instructional video “Playing the PolyTheremin is Even Easier Than Playing a Monophonic Theremin.”
- POWER Rocker Switch – On and Off AC power control
- AUDIO OUT – Standard ¼” phone jack delivers line level output to any compatible amplifier
- PITCH - Rotary controls (5) independently adjusts pitch of each antenna.
- VOLUME – Rotary control independently adjusts volume of each antenna (Note: reference to volume level not quantity)
- WAVEFORM – Rotary control adjusts audio output waveform
- BRIGHTNESS – Rotary control adjusts audio output brightness (audio not luminescence)
- ANTENNA CONNECTORS – (5) Threaded for disassembly, washing & shipping
- Power supply included: Order 110v for use in US or Canada or 220v for use in Europe, Asia, South America and Australia. Also available in retro steam or (clean) coal engine power source models.
No pricing info.
More infor on MoogMusic.com.