Prodyon has announced the release of Phenome, an eight-part multi-timbral SoundFont Player VST instrument.
Phenome is an eight-part multi-timbral SoundFont Player VSTi.
- 8 part/layer multi-timbral
- Selectable MIDI channel for each layer.
- Loading and saving of multi-setups.
- Supports standard patch/bank selection.
- Various interpolation methods.
- High quality 8x oversampling.
- Volume/panning for each layer.
- Selectable keysplit for each layer.
- Fine- and semi-tuning.
- Built in phrase arpeggiator with step/gate mode.
- Built in multimode filter.
- Built in unison/widener.
- Built in stereo delay, mono delay and chorus.
- Built in tremolo/vibration effect.
- Flexible polyphonic note-stealing.
- Three fx-sends per layer.
- 8 stereo (16 mono) audio outputs.
- 256 voice polyphony (8x 32 voices).
- Fully automatable.
- MIDI learn for any knob/fader/dial.
- Total recall.
- VST2.0 compliant.
- Low CPU usage / low RAM overhead.
- 500 MB factory library available via download.
Phenome is free.
Viewers of this article also read...
- NTS Audio Benassi Bass NTS Audio has released Benassi Bass, a customized "Benassi bass" virtual analogue synthesizer that follows the techniques Benny Benassi used to synthesize his specific type of sound.
- Fsynthz Sandra Fsynthz has released Sandra, a hybrid AM+FM subtractive synth specially designed to produce low rezo sweeps and drones.
- Jack OS X Updated Jack OS X was recently updated to version 0.86, which addresses several issues in the CoreAudio driver, especially when used with Apogee cards.