Fender G-DEC 3 Fifteen
Fender G-DEC 3 Fifteen

G-DEC 3 Fifteen, Modelling Combo Guitar Amp from Fender in the G-DEC series.

Standalone 02/04/2013

Fender G-DEC 3 Fifteen : Standalone's user review

«  Surprise! »

It is a small amp simulation. Its power is 15watts, which is enough for practice at home. The integrated effects are complete, thereby not toting a slew of pedals.

The connection is basic, and boils down to one guitar input and a headphone jack.

The configuration of this little amp requires a minimum concentration. All is not innate, and reading the manual will probably be beneficial.

Factory presets to find happiness without too much fiddling.

I play mostly rock / progressive metal, and to be quite honest, I find happiness have not been easy: I used to joust Mesa Boogie, with a very precise distortion and dynamic, which is difficult to obtain on the G-DEC. But not impossible! You get what you want if you look closely.

In contrast, we find the heat lamp in the most clear sound, which is a big plus. Beware, however, the increase in volume does not improve the sound (which is the case of the lamp), on the contrary.

I use it for a year for the art and it is quite to such practices. I love the imitation reliable lamp that little beast is capable of providing.

Good quality / price ratio.