Line 6 Spider Valve 112
Line 6 Spider Valve 112

Modelling Combo Guitar Amp from Line 6 belonging to the Spider Valve series.

snole snole

«  Complete a good alternative. »

Publié le 11/25/10 à 18:22
Well I'll still do another deal:
-Tube amplifier
Power 40-watt
3 button-adjustable bass middle treble
Double-volume
-400 And 36 customizable preset
-Effect, delay, tape echo, sweep echo beat with power and flanger, tremolo, phaser
-6 Channel clean, twang, blues, crunsh, metal, and insane, and all doubled
-Tuner
And finally, a knob of prescence.
All send it with a cream of a celestion vintage 30 hp what more ... (integrated courses? Nan ...)
Let's be frank

manual I've never read so I discovered the following tuner I use 2 ...
So we get it a very satisfying sound quickly, there is no more effective than the three sacred knob ... otherwise the preset sound funny, and too many ... not really useful.
The establishment of the effect is clear and without fuss, plug and play has never been more meaningful with this line 6 ^ ^

Haaaaaa finally, so yeah no surprise to those who have already read the other reviews, I put my stone building as it is similar.
Being fatally allergic to line 6 at first I refused to try it, I quote
- "Ugh line 6?" Nay my friends are eager for these cowardly feeling cold and too intense ... "
Okay ... I apologize to line 6 ... Yes I try, yes I enjoy being plugged into it, do yell for my pleasure, I LOVE OUIIII LINE 6!!
At least the series lamp ^ ^
So my style of music ... blues with a good crunch that sends is good, filthy metal or sharp, it's good, for the cons to clean my impression is that it sometimes lacks potato .. . fonkeuh sad for.
I play primarily on Epiphone les paul limited series and I love the crunch blah!
On epiphone sg custom ex prophecy and emg and me love this amp.
Then the sound hated the twang I do not really understand its usefulness, too much crunch for clean and not to asser blues I do not use so ever ...
and finally his favorite crunch, metal, clean.

I use it extensively for almost six months, and coupled with a pedal mk II or more is really great! Namely the purchase of one of these pedal is almost mandatory ... too many preset settings ect.
Before this one I tried a vox vt 100, blackstar ht 40 which sends and a typed above his british ^ ^, a haze marshmall 40 and an amp head peavey valve king.
Some of his term in the past, not far but still, my choice is directed in line with many integrated effect that save me money all the acquisition of large pedal, but the sound did not budge and remains an excellent sound.
I recommend it to all guitar aficionados eager to progress on a long term relationship with an amp that would largely the road a good model for line 6 beginning paw sent the crust!