Sensomusic Updates Usine To v4.22
Sensomusic has updated Usine to v4.22a which solves an important audio freeze bug and implements a new SDK (thanks to Martin Fleurent).
* New C++ SDK v3. Most of user modules have been rewritten with the new SDK to ensure a forward compatibility.
* Logical operators now work for arrays: returns arrays of 0 or 1.
* New Color modules to translate Usine color into RGB or HSL and inverse.
* The roll array user module is now included in the package.
* The array editor doesn't work properly.
* In the sequencer, sometime the first note of the MIDI player isn't played.
* Synchro troubles in the sequencer when playing MIDI loops: the first note can be played twice.
* Various graphic troubles in the sequencer.
* Usine can randomly freeze few seconds in various situations.
* Various display bugs in sequencer mode.
* In the 'Curve of points' module the inlet ArrayX doesn't work.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Voxengo PHA-979 Update Voxengo has updated PHA-979 to version 2.1.
- jBridge Updated to v0.99j jBridge, the x86 to x64 VST bridge for Windows, has been updated to v0.99j.
- Focusrite Liquid Saffire 56 Now Shipping Focusrite has announced that the Liquid Saffire 56 is shipping and available in stores across the USA.