Sensomusic Usine & Easine 5 Updated
Sensomusic has updated Usine and Easine to version 5.50.45.
This update is particularly interesting if you use the sequencer or MIDI-learns. The structure of MIDI-learns has changed and all of them will be lost. But Sensomusic assures that the upside is that the new implementation is more efficient and stable.
- [sampler] the value of the pitch in sampler/grain sampler modules is now unlimited.
- [dashboard Module] "Reset all MIDI devices" inlet created.
- [setup] "Reset all MIDI devices" button added, in MIDI in and MIDI out panels.
- [module] Open Dialog (to get a file name) created.
- [module] new ArcTan math module.
- [library] new version of Freez.
- [library] new version of Clock Beat.
- [library] new Pitch Delay patch.
- [library] new Sampler with Speed Button patch.
- [MIDI to Usine] num virtual inlet created.
- [usine] sometime MIDI learn are lost on undo/redo in sub patches.
- [vst] various buses issues in the VST version.
Viewers of this article also read...
- CPU Productions Groove Detective MIDI CPU Productions announced the release of Groove Detective MIDI, a low-cost version of the drum-loop search utility Groove Detective that will work on MIDI files exclusively.
- Ion Audio Piano 2 GO Piano 2GO is designed to transform your iPod or iPad into a music making machine, in the shape of a portable mini-keyboard with a built-in dock for iPod or iPad.
- Steinberg Sequel LE Campus Steinberg announced the release of Sequel LE Campus.