Sensomusic Updates Usine 5
Sensomusic has updated Usine and Easine to version 5.50.48.
Fixed bugs in v5.50.48:
- [remote] the MIDImode combobox value is not properly stored (i.e. in the global synchro).
- [grain sampler] the speed parameter doesn't appear in the module.
Improvements in v5.50.47:
- [knob/fader] modules; new auto reset parameter see here.
- [library] new Grain Looper patch.
- [library] new MIDI Looper Patch.
Fixed bugs in v5.50.47:
- [preset] MIDI learn are note saved properly.
Viewers of this article also read...
- J1000 Updates Alpha & Beta v3 J1000 has announced that new versions of its freeware EQ plug-ins Alpha and Beta have been released.
- MeldaProduction MDrummer 4 MeldaProduction has announced that MDrummer 4 is coming up with a new data library, new features, reorganized user interface and various other changes.
- The Colorspace Piky The Colorspace has released Piky, a two-oscillator synthesizer based on the creation of "pikes" and "plucks" with extreme ease.