New XT Software energyXT 2 Beta
XT Software has re-eleased its beta version of energyXT v2.5.1 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, with several bug fixes.
- When an invalid project folder path is specified in Setup, saving a new file (without specifying a full path) fails, now fixed. This fix also applies to saving presets and clips.
- Crash when muting/unmuting a part on a frozen track during playback, now fixed.
- Changing the loop settings in the meter could sometimes make the track list scroll, now fixed.
- Snap settings in sequencer now saved with song.
- Having VST versions and standalone in the same folder causes crash when adding the VST into it (due to libaam.dll).
- Using ctrl-mousewheel to move faders is upside-down, now fixed.
- "Bar" snap was always 4 quarter notes regardless of time signature, now fixed.
More at www.energy-xt.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- IZotope Ozone 4 Released Ozone is designed to give you the tools you need to master your projects in one integrated plug-in.
- MOTU Performer Update: v6.02 Digital Performer 6.02 is now shipping.
- Lick Library Avenged Sevenfold Tuition DVD Lick Library has released a guide to Avenged Sevenfold's tracks.