Alesis Akira
Double Doctor Double Doctor
Publié le 07/27/06 à 06:17
Rack Model
Multi effect (delay, reverb, comp, rotary ...)
Input / output jack
config twelve o'clock

Simple to use
3 buttons to edit

Util manual for a list of effects

Reverb very cheap
delay a review (my Boss is 10X better now level quality)
I use the auxiliary in on my table, then used on drum, keyboard, bass, voice ...

I do not use the fact that for 31 is a band-pass, set in low frequency, the subs appear, akira is for ca nikel,
even live for turbid low, the quality is OK
j also uses the voice modulator that allows you to have a very deep voice and super sharp, which is also used for other audio sources,

The delays and reverbs, I send him a long time,
I spent more time cleaning the sound that a register

I have the past year and a half
I keep it just like bass boost and rarely use the other effects
But hey, for the price, should not EXPECT a racing machine,

Over time, I will not repeat this choice,
for this award as much to see in lexicon