Altec Lansing CS21
Altec Lansing CS21
gerfaut gerfaut
Publié le 11/08/06 à 06:11
It'll soon be a year that I use these speakers, which replace the highly regarded 621 of Altec Lansing. Say it right now, I think it's a great product. I was looking for quite some time for both speakers use HP media (computers, dvd, etc ...) and also substitute at a mini-sound system, since my digital piano does not have speakers.

I must say that I'm not disappointed, however, very pleasantly surprised. For the media side is flawless, and much more practical than all 5.1 (I would not have had the place to stay, not to mention son ...). And for the music is really cool: I use it a few times even the piano to accompany one of 30-50 people assembled at the piano. The 100W and the reinforcement of the box really give a deep and present at all levels.

Certainly we can say that level ergonomics and accessories, staffing is pretty stingy. But if one looks for the audio quality at this price I challenge to find a better quality / price / power!

I have not had the opportunity to try before you buy (online purchase), but I was very knowledgeable, and I scoured many comparisons in the press devoted. And then, Altec Lansing has still a very good reputation, and is not stolen, I confirm.

This choice, I would do without regret, unless in the future an even better model to come to surpass, but I think that this is not the case (I mean for the price range: + / - € 100)

If you want a consistent power for uncompromising quality and you can not afford to invest in a series amp HP + much more expensive (if we want a minimum of quality), this set 2.1 can be a very good solution. Especially since it's not a wasted investment because if you later decide to invest in heavy, these speakers are always excellent in their first use, namely, multimedia computing.

I put 10, not because it is the "perfect product", but because for the price, I can truly say it was worth the money.