Sonic Academy Music Production Using Logic Pro 8
From creating drumbeats and basslines, to synths and vocal samples, Sonic Academy’s Logic production course is designed to show you how to mix and arrange your ideas into professional sounding tracks.
Spilt into nine video training modules, the course covers:
- Module 1: Creating a Drum Beat - make a dance drum beat using Logic's Ultra Beat
- Module 2: Creating a Bassline - construct a bassline using the ES2 Synthesizer
- Module 3: Creating a Synth Lead Line - produce a synth lead line using the ES2 Synthesizer
- Module 4: Creating Synth Sweeps - create filtered synth sweeps with the ES2 Synthesizer
- Module 5: Time-Stretching & Stabs - how to time-stretch drum loops and & cutting up vocal samples
- Module 6: Mixing - mixing track levels and using effects
- Module 7: Arranging - arranging techniques used to assemble your loops into a full tune
- Module 8: Automation - using Automation to make a more dynamic arrangement
- Module 9: The Final Mix - final mixing, fills, effects and rendering
Pricing & Availability
You can now buy this full video tutorial training package with interactive glossary and accompany resources for £34.99, or if you are a Sonic Subscriber you can access it for free in the Subscriber Videos page on the Sonic Academy website.
Check out www.sonicacademy.com/tutorial/Music-Production-Using-Logic-Pro_7_174.aspx for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- VirSyn Reflect Updated to v2.01 VirSyn has updated Reflect to v2.01.
- Modartt YC5 Rock Piano add-on for Pianoteq Modartt has announced the release of the "Rock Piano" add-on, modelled from a famous Japanese modern grand piano.
- Audio Damage Releases Ronin v1.5 Audio Damage has updated Ronin, the modular multi-effect plug-in, to v1.5 and put it back on sale in the Audio Damage store.