Yamaha DD-5
Clement Duncan Hicks Clement Duncan Hicks

« Crazy. People  »

Published on 11/16/21 at 00:56
Audience: Anyone
Are use her to play music I’ll test it out drum machines those ones that your program in with tabs and etc. I have checked out the drum machines on a K multi media and all sorts of different applications I haven’t checked for the DD5 in digital because I also have a Four track recorder well I’m planning to laydown tracks and download it to digital via audio Bus and audio button remote and then go on the IK multimedia and add more tracks if necessary. I can’t really think of very many negatives because the thing for a person that doesn’t play drums other than maybe smacking a clamp here near whatever the cases I think it is excellent I ended up with a DD 20 and I had to go and buy myself another DD5 using it on a Ford track it is unbelievable and you can also use it as a drum when you’re using your digital applications after all it is a digital drum so I picked up the sound great but I mean you can go through all of the rhythms and everything in the that first section will drive with one another you can speed it up you can slow it down you know or you can go from it beats to one to pumps and in the versus whatever you want to do or say the bridge you can start hitting the high hat by just pressing heavy-metal so you can get different rhythms a lot faster than you could if you were spinning around in circles with the DD 20 S and I found that the sound is a hell of a lot more beefier and you also have a meaty so you can go straight to meaty to get better sound excellent machine I think all the negative reviews are likely coming from my complex drummers where the others are I don’t know what to say I categorically disagreed that it’s a toy if you want to use it as one I would buy a separate one and give it to the kids but they could probably use this thing and it would survive because it’s a Stauffers a tank wonderful machine. Can’t wait to get going again. Anyway that’s my story and I’m sticking to it I run that thing through an empty 120 Yamaha and I have no complaints I Simply can’t wait to get cracking again but I would not consider the toy not the way I use it well you could probably give it to the kids to play around with anyway to think that stuff is a tank