Suzuki classic SCG-20 Seville
Suzuki classic SCG-20 Seville
mikeulkeul666 mikeulkeul666
Publié le 06/25/06 à 08:13
- In what country does she makes? is a Japanese
- How many frets, what kind of micro as well as their configuration? 19 frets, but after the douxime it any more accessible and the sound is lousy trs.
- What type of race? b1 is al normal

every time I put it pas0 parcque even when the guitar that made me start

- The handle is it enjoyable? the handle is super big. a little like all guitars prs sche first prize. but hey better to add a little and take a trque has over 100euro becaufe the handle is really bad. the frets wear bocoup normment trs.
- Access in acute (dernires freight) is it easy? it is impossible (body shape) is largely correct but not alone.

- Appropriate are your style of music? In fact it is she who made me discovering the guitar. APRS a stay in the closet of more than 25 years she came out but hey it fits no genre. made in mine it is really in a state sal. but after 30 years of age she frenchie sounds that can be cool. the sound is better than if the new grattetait

- How long have you use it? Just a year ago I scratched (but I'm just ca) CLAMP 5 months after I started to change to the electrical. ca at a relief to beginners. I ny is touch for 3 months but now I gladly spring with my acoustic.
- What is the particular feature you like best and least? +: That it is old and the sound sounds more hollow and round in brief better than if it were new
the -: its handle and its basically all frets his sleeve
- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ... bi1 I choose not u lol dja it silent in the cabinet.

- How do you report qualitprix?
I do not know how much it costs but not more than 80 90euro. if you need to buy a guitar in one take a little more CHRE