Kudzu Creative Group Koushion
Kudzu Creative Group has announced the release of Koushion, an iOS app that combines an interface with MIDI controlling capabilities.
Koushion is a new kind of MIDI controller for your iPad.
- 16-step sequencer with adjustable timing. Each step can be as large as a whole note and as small as 1/32 note.
- 8 selectable scenes/banks that can be played individually, simultaneously, or in automatic succession.
- Each scene is assignable to any MIDI channel so you can control up to 8 MIDI instruments at once.
- If you are improvising or playing along with a band, you can dial a key and the notes will change to match the new key.
- Syncs to any MIDI clock source available to your computer.
- Works with major (and not-so-major) MIDI-capable production software on your Mac or PC.
- Designed for adding some spice to a live set when paired with Ableton Live.
Pricing & Availability
Koushion for iOS 4.2 or higher is available to purchase for $9.99 USD.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?