Adamas Guitars Adamas II
François JR François JR
Published on 07/23/05 at 02:31
Made in the United States.

This is a guitar with a soundboard "Fibronic" is made of carbon graphite and a core birch, dam "range" Adams, 22 vents accented with a veneer "leaves" replace the rose.

Channel 5 rooms with adjustment bar KAMAN touches of walnut, maple 8 inlays, 22 frets, joining the 14th Special box: from there the key is free (not glued to the table). Diapason 64.1 cm.

Mechanical gold plated oil bath.

Micro piezo preamp with stereo (1, 3, 5 and 2, 4, 6) Volume and tone of wood.

Handle well designed and relatively thin 43 mm. Accessibility frets past better take a cutaway (Cutaway). But it is perfectly playable. With a little determination.

The OVATION; We love it or hate it. The case slips sewn on the thigh despite slip inlay and must rectify its position quite often.

Access to the battery is screwed through a hatch in the back of the guitar.

It does not sound "plastic". The sound is outstanding. A round and warm with lots of "sustain" in acoustics. These characteristics are found when you plug the instrument. I'd recommend the caps of acquiqition gills to avoid feedback. In addition, these plugs greatly increase the attacks. Cest another guitar that we have.

It is perfect for the picking but also agree with other course style.

I use a head tube Sovtek Mig 100 + on a 412 MARSHALL LEXICON MPX 110.

With a tone control on a low round are without this cover acute. The sound is wonderful with this amp.

Since 2years. I bought it used. No known ailments. She played well but has aged (over 20 years). And I do not regret the expense. It's a safe bet.

I think I tried every brand models. The range gives me the most satisfaction is really that of Adamas. Their tables are thinner than the models with wooden table they sound considerably better not connected. on the other hand I would not Adamas SMT or CVT which I think sounds too muffled for my taste.

OVATION out a re-issue (to do http://www.adamasguitars.com/?fa=detail&mid=1864&sid=511 )
of these early models against a check for $ 3,000.

I lit well for a Cutaway. It's expensive, but "when you love ,....