Ovation CC44-RRB
Made in China, the United States manufactures Lyrachord Fund
20 frets, Micro Piezo Ovation Slimline
Rosewood bridge
Prampli OP4BT with tuner
Channel 3 parts by Mahogany, in profile "V"

The finishes are more than adequate for a guitar of this price, the handle is enjoyable to play.

The handle profile "V" is enjoyable to play trs, trs quickly you get used to, for it is not against trs large (though I have small fingers!)
Access in acute trs is acceptable for an acoustic, more than enough!
Ergonomics is a little dconsertante to beginners, in a sitting position tends slide.

I play plutt "cool" in picking, arpges, and the rhythmic "Pink Floyd", it suits me well trs.
I have no amp sound when the amp Peavey Studio Pro 112 .... Forget it!
on the other hand, connect an amp sound with chorus and reverb lgre is pure bliss!
The sound is clear trs, trs and well equilibrated.

I did that for three days, I'm glad trs.
She looks terrible (The border around the table made a terrible effect), and it sounds! What more?
I have not beat in this price range, it is even better than others, much more .... Chres
I do not regret my choice.