Hernandez Guitars MAESTRO
Chris Dewitte Chris Dewitte
Publié le 04/09/06 à 11:56
This guitar concert t makes Valencia in Spain. His pitch is 655 mm, number of frets is 19 (although currently this is MODEL Submitted volumes and a vingtime fret: I met the maker at the dernire Frankfurtmesse). This guitar is beautiful with its back and sides rosewood, cedar his table (available in pica), its mahogany neck, his touch in bne: it has all the attributes of a exceptional instrument.

The handle is in line what is expected of a guitar concert at nut 52 mm and 63 mm Douzima the key, Access in acute is facilitated thanks to the profile of the table of harmony that plunges a bit of a Manir Papallardo MODEL Z, so that the handle seems to be surlev from the table. It is also comfortable because the finish is exemplary (level frets, touch the handle, the polished utilisetc ...). But most are INTERESTED to hear: I use ropes Thomastk Infield-C122 Classic Series guitar and bass dveloppe fall of acute crystal never garish even playing hard and that impresses most is the balance between its register the most serious and most acute: we pass a string the other throughout the race and never feel like a break in the patch: c 'is magical.
I possde this guitar since 2000 (year of manufacture), bought the shop "guitars" Mulhouse, and I do not regret this purchase.

I play the classical guitar (Bach, Vila Lobos, Leo Brouwer, etc. ...), the Blues with or without a mediator: this guitar is suitable for all uses (playing the Blues, Obviously you can not like slicer an electric guitar).

I possde this guitar since 2000, and every time I take and I hold against me, I know that our conversation can begin. Before, I had to study guitar as the Alhambra (which is honnte trs), but no guitar in concert. The price, in terms of quality of this instrument seems to me still undersized I always feel, APRS six years, having made an excellent deal. Without hsitation I remake that choice.