Circular Science Resotune II
Circular Science's Resotune II is now shipping.
Resotune II is an electronic drum tuner that measures clear quality (lug match) independent of note pitch. This is in addition to displaying the two lowest note resonances (fundamental and lug note).
Restune is designed to help you measure and voice your kit for specific note pitches with optimal lug clear quality (lug matching), a measurement that is independent of the note pitch. Resotune II takes advantage of the latest microprocessor technology to read the drum with higher resolution and also uses a new class D power IC to drive the internal speakers more efficiently for longer battery life, the company says.
- Measures the quality of each lug.
- Note display shows both Fundamental note (in red) and Lug note (in green), for more information to use when voicing your kit or establishing note spreads.
- Over Five Octave tuning Range, with 1/4 note steps, for note tuning.
- Save up to 48 note pairs (both Fundamental and Lug notes with Clear reference data) into non-volatile flash memory
- Battery powered.
$249.99 (plus S&H)
You can order it here: www.resotune.com/store
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Roland FD-9 After the KT-9 beaterless kick pedal, Roland presents the FD-9, an innovative Hi-Hat control pedal for quiet night practice on electronic drums.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Roland KT-9 Roland presents the KT-9, an innovative beaterless kick pedal for quiet practice on electronic drums.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Clavia Nord Drum 3P A live demonstration of the Nord Drum 3P at the Musikmesse 2016.