Circular Science Resotune II
Circular Science's Resotune II is now shipping.
Resotune II is an electronic drum tuner that measures clear quality (lug match) independent of note pitch. This is in addition to displaying the two lowest note resonances (fundamental and lug note).
Restune is designed to help you measure and voice your kit for specific note pitches with optimal lug clear quality (lug matching), a measurement that is independent of the note pitch. Resotune II takes advantage of the latest microprocessor technology to read the drum with higher resolution and also uses a new class D power IC to drive the internal speakers more efficiently for longer battery life, the company says.
- Measures the quality of each lug.
- Note display shows both Fundamental note (in red) and Lug note (in green), for more information to use when voicing your kit or establishing note spreads.
- Over Five Octave tuning Range, with 1/4 note steps, for note tuning.
- Save up to 48 note pairs (both Fundamental and Lug notes with Clear reference data) into non-volatile flash memory
- Battery powered.
$249.99 (plus S&H)
You can order it here: www.resotune.com/store
Viewers of this article also read...
- ddrum Vintone US ddrum Vintone US is a "made to order" line of steam bent solid shells in Maple, Walnut, Cherry, Oak, Catalpa, Paduak and more.
- MarkDrum YES1 The Markdrum YES1 is the first Electronic Drum Kit from Markdrum, the drum arm of the Markbass company.
- Yamaha DTX540K Review Yamaha pulls out all the stops with its revolutionary TCS pads in an attempt to make itself appealing to most drummers who still refuse e-drums. As a DTXPress owner and former user, the DTX540K is reminding me the feelings I had when I first left the acoustic path. Thus, I was very excited and had (too?) high expectations when I started this review. Half satisfied.