Protection Racket launches easy to move Drum Mat Markers.
These new drum mat markers have a Velcro backing and are numbered for easy memory marking, ensuring the same set-up every time. Each pack includes thirty stand feet markers numbered 1–10 with 3 sets of each, ten corresponding stand markers numbered 1–10 plus one each of the bass drum and h-hat markers.
1. Set your kit up as you normally would on your mat
2. Lift the stand legs up and place 3 x circle markers on mat, place corresponding stand marker on stand
3. Place bass drum & hi-hat markers on bass drum & Hi-hat pedal and now play
Pricing & Availability
The Mat Markers sets (product code 9022) are available now worldwide and have a UK RRP of £18.99 and US RRP of $26.99.
For further details, see www.protectionracket.com/indexsite.htm.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Roland FD-9 After the KT-9 beaterless kick pedal, Roland presents the FD-9, an innovative Hi-Hat control pedal for quiet night practice on electronic drums.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Roland KT-9 Roland presents the KT-9, an innovative beaterless kick pedal for quiet practice on electronic drums.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Clavia Nord Drum 3P A live demonstration of the Nord Drum 3P at the Musikmesse 2016.