[NAMM] Arturia Spark Drum Machine
Arturia announces the upcoming release of a drum machine called Spark.
It is a drum solution made of a software application and a dedicated hardware controller. Combining analog synthesis, physical modelling and samples, through the workflow of a hardware drum machine, Spark is a beat production center.
- 480 Instruments / 30 Kits :
o Vintage drum machines : Analog recreations in the spirit of the TR-808, TR-909, Simmons SDS-V, and Eprom based LinnDrum, Drumtraks, DMX, and more.
o Electronic kits covering popular modern music styles : Dub, House, Techno, Hip Hop, RnB… as well as experimental fields thanks to the physical modelling engine.
o Acoustic drum kits subtly mixing physical modelling and samples for high audio realism.
- Sound engines including : TAE Analog synthesis, Multi layered sampling delivered by reference third-party companies, Physical modelling
- FX Pad with Repeat, Tape, Reverse, Strobe, Pan, Mix, 3 mode Filter and Roller
- Advanced Loop mode with divide and move functions
- Real-time automation on all parameters
- 16 track mixer with 9 high quality effects : compressor, reverb, bit crusher, multiband EQ, chorus, delay, distortion, phaser, plate reverb
- Song Mode with up to 64 patterns by song
- Shuffle and Shift modes to humanize grooves
- 16 key – 64 step sequencer
- 8 velocity sensitive pads
- Touch sensitive FX Pad
- 30 knobs for sound control
- Aluminum enclosure
- Works as a universal MIDI controller towards any third-party software
MSRP: $599 / 499€
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Ben Folds: Lonely Avenue Alfred releases the official songbook to the Ben Folds album Lonely Avenue, arranged for piano, voice, and guitar.
- [NAMM] Yamaha KARMA Motif Software Yamaha and Karma-Lab announce the development and release of KARMA Motif Software for PC and Mac, bringing the KARMA algorithmic music technology to the Yamaha Motif XS and Yamaha Motif XF platforms.
- [NAMM] Arturia Analog Laboratory Arturia announces the upcoming release of its third keyboard in the Analog Experience Series: Analog Experience The Laboratory, a professional-grade MIDI keyboard combined with Analog Laboratory software.