[Musikmesse] Steinberg CMC Series
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH today announced a software update to version 1.1 for its CMC controllers.
The CMC set of controllers comprise six units: the CMC-CH channel controller, CMC-FD fader controller, CMC-QC quick control unit, the CMC-PD pad controller, the CMC-TP transport controller and the CMC-AI controller with Advanced Integration capability. The controllers are designed to complement Steinberg’s CC121 remote control unit.
With the new LED dimming option, the button illumination on all CMC units can now be switched on and off while using the controllers in dimmed studios and stages. Other features and enhancements include new Key Repeat capability on the CMC-CH, CMC-FD and CMC-QC controllers that allows users to move sequentially through channels.
In addition, the CMC-CH now provides mute, solo, monitor and record-enable control for all tracks inside folder tracks while the CMC-CH and CMC-FD boast a wider detection range of their touch-control sensitivity.
Features at a glance
- New LED dimming option
- CMC-CH, CMC-FD and CMC-QC with new Key Repeat function for the selected channel
- CMC-CH now provides control on all tracks residing in folder tracks
The CMC update version 1.1 (Tools for CMC and firmware) will be available to download through the Steinberg website in May 2012.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Steinberg Nuendo Live Steinberg announces Nuendo Live, a recording software dedicated to live engineers, production houses and rental companies.
- [Musikmesse] StudioLive Remote 1818VSL App PreSonus has announced StudioLive Remote 1818VSL, a free wireless-control app for the AudioBox 1818VSL audio/MIDI interface.
- [Musikmesse] Propellerhead Figure for iOS Propellerhead Software has made two announcements at its pre-Musikmesse press conference.