< Tous les avis Bauer Percussion UDU Drum
Bauer Percussion UDU Drum
bernie1234 bernie1234

«  Percussion Udu Drum brand Bauer, I adopted him and I can highly recommend it. »

Published on 08/22/14 at 09:07
I bought it at the store DJOLIBA Toulouse specializes in traditional craft instruments six world continents that I highly recommend the passage.
At first I tried several Udu and I board chooses a great model from Latin Percussion and after three days I was able to exchange it at the store for this fabulous red model from Bauer (apparently it does is referenced by the manufacturer).
I use it since April 2014, it has a very pleasant and efficient sound, but also several strike zone (rich notes) as the base, on the neck by chubby ring on her stomach, the holes in the belly and neck of "Udu.
I cobbled together a support for blocking power play in the supine position (horizontal).
Now I am always pleased with this African stew for a reasonable price (cheaper than the LP) and its soundstage substantial and soft.
For your information, there is a French manufacturer of handcrafted Udu on the website "Earth and Sound" with skins stretched surcharge on the ceramic body.