< Tous les avis Yamaha S115V
Yamaha S115V
ericthegreat ericthegreat

« I love them! »

Published on 11/01/11 at 23:31
I have owned a pair of Yamaha S115V CLub Series speakers for years and have had great success with them. But these are cheap and you get what you pay for. I have never had a problem related to the speaker farther than an easily replaced blown woofer because of a malfunctioning amp. I have used them for countless hours and hundreds of gigs and, sometimes with subs, using a 250 watt per channel Mackie amplifier and they have always been sufficient however more wattage will help get out that final oomph. When I first got them I was blown away by the sound quality and quantity, but bying a pair of speakers that cost three times as much has raised my standards. They handle everything well as I play a variety of music. They have good bass but for big rooms subwoofers are a must. That being said, if you need speakers around this price you might not find anything better

It was as simple as a CE2000 and a Ultrafex Pro by behringer, knocks these spkr's into next week. I was using a PLX 1604 and I wasn't getting the chest thumping, floor vibrating bass, I'm getting now. Loads of head room to spare unbelievable sound! These speakers sound good at any volume crystal clear, bass sounds good I use a qsc gx5 power amp and these speakers thump my first speakers i ever brought had them for about six months. Ever one love how they sound at a party loud and clear. You will not need a sub for small to medium size venues. They sound fantastic and really pump out the volume. Voices are crystal clear, they have very good low end, and the overall sound generates very positive responses from clients. These will fit in your car without a problem, and they will fit your budget. Great deals online with these as well!