Yamaha SM12V
Yamaha SM12V
berl berl

«  Horse! »

Published on 04/11/14 at 05:26
I bought a new pair in 1998 (no specific date).
I always used extra, onstage or lease as small frontage.
This is a good size, intermediate between the most powerful speakers (and larger) and very small extra speakers.
They have the advantage of being able to serve as onstage in front.
The sound is correct, balanced, no serious expect big stage but in return it is not a defect; front for a small system that remains just for voice and broadcast recorded music without expecting too much bass ... 12 inches oblige!
Correct weight, base provided for speaker stand.
Default of origin jack connectors, modified to Speakon before first use!
Reliability: I have never had any problems, even the "carpet" is tough because even presentable.
I went on end systems significantly higher (Fohhn) but I do not regret this investment because it always helps me with the opportunity for hire.