algoriddim Updates djay for iPad to v1.3
algoriddim has updated djay for iPad to version 1.3.
Summary of changes in djay for iPad v1.3:
- Added support for Numark iDJ Live controller for djay.
- Added PFL buttons for individually assigning pre-cueing channel.
- Added Cue/Mix slider to fade between master and pre-cueing output.
- Added pre-cueing “Auto Select” option in Advanced settings.
- Improved pre-cueing auto-select behavior.
- Improved update of speed slider range when syncing tracks.
- Improved Bounce Loop with Key Lock enabled (iPad 2).
- Improved cue point set accuracy in certain cases.
- Added support for AAC files.
- Fixed occasional freezing of audio when switching from background.
- Fixed occasional sound drop when activating Key Lock (iPad 2).
- Fixed drop outs when playing recordings on iPod touch 3rd gen.
- Various other improvements and fixes.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.