Intermorphic Mixtikl v22.214.171.124
Intermorphic has updated Mixtikl to version 126.96.36.199 for Windows, Mac OS X and iOS.
The iOS version is now available in the iTunes AppStore.
- 3 new add-on Tiklpaks: GenMix 6, GenMix 7, DroneMaker 1.
- Content Cell now lets you set Generative Bars / Range for generative content cells.
- Content Cell now lets you set the number of cell repeats / range for each content cell.
- AirPlay support allows Mixtikl to play through Apple TV or AirPlay speakers (iOS 4.2 required).
- Further improved New Mix screen with separate "settings" screen.
- New Mix screen now allows you to select the paks from which to create a new random mix.
- New Mix > Empty now uses the Volume Max settings from the New Mix > Settings screen.
- Default max value track volume now set to 86 (used to be 100).
- Improved Content Cell clarity with different Loop indicator and smaller font text.
- Added version number display on start-up (all versions).
- Fixed: Mic recording content now defaults to zero bars (used to be 4 bars countdown...).
- Fixed: Options saving on iOS that simply didn't work in the old version under iOS 4.x or later...
- Fixed: text could be poorly laid-out on the message box display and icon did not always appear.
- Fixed: display of looping overlay.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Zynewave Podium v2.40 Zynewave has updated Podium to version 2.40 and Podium Free to version 2.37, offering minor UI improvements and bug fixes related to bounce rendering.
- Liine Cliip module for Griid Liine announced a new Cliip module for Griid – the iPad controller for Ableton Live adds hands-on editing and control of MIDI clips.
- mzuther K-Meter mzuther has released K-Meter, a free, Open Source, implementation of a K-System meter according to Bob Katz's specifications.