Intermorphic Mixtikl v18.104.22.168
Intermorphic has updated Mixtikl to version 22.214.171.124 for Windows, Mac OS X and iOS.
The iOS version is now available in the iTunes AppStore.
- 3 new add-on Tiklpaks: GenMix 6, GenMix 7, DroneMaker 1.
- Content Cell now lets you set Generative Bars / Range for generative content cells.
- Content Cell now lets you set the number of cell repeats / range for each content cell.
- AirPlay support allows Mixtikl to play through Apple TV or AirPlay speakers (iOS 4.2 required).
- Further improved New Mix screen with separate "settings" screen.
- New Mix screen now allows you to select the paks from which to create a new random mix.
- New Mix > Empty now uses the Volume Max settings from the New Mix > Settings screen.
- Default max value track volume now set to 86 (used to be 100).
- Improved Content Cell clarity with different Loop indicator and smaller font text.
- Added version number display on start-up (all versions).
- Fixed: Mic recording content now defaults to zero bars (used to be 4 bars countdown...).
- Fixed: Options saving on iOS that simply didn't work in the old version under iOS 4.x or later...
- Fixed: text could be poorly laid-out on the message box display and icon did not always appear.
- Fixed: display of looping overlay.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.