Intermorphic Mixtikl v2 Updated
Intermorphic has updated all versions of Mixtikl to version 126.96.36.199.
Changes announced for Mixtikl v188.8.131.52:
- New: Mix recording - revised UI, improved operation & new Mixdown audio recording option for making mix recordings in non-realtime.
- New: Mic recording - revised UI and improved operation.
- New: Mix EQ - old control now replaced with a full-featured EQ editor.
- New [Desktop version]: Partikl Editor - added an new "Tone: Wavetable" unit.
- New [Desktop version]: Partikl Editor - added offsets (octave/semi/micro) to the Tone: DSynth unit.
- New [Desktop version]: Partikl Editor - allows mixing of inputs from as many disparate Tone generators as required in the synth line (mixing using an audio junction).
- Improved: New looking skin design.
- Improved: Removed the red "recording" cell overlay when making a live recording.
- Improved: Shorter Pak demo mix names.
- Improved: Clearer message when exporting mixes for tweet/email.
- Fixed: New Mix menu Tiklpak checkbox filters now work correctly.
- Fixed: Crash when browsing for content outside of the <Documents>/intermorphic folder...
- Fixed: Content Cell audio can now stream (useful for larger recordings not needing the option of being pitch/tempo shifted).
- Fixed: Other smaller bug fixes.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.