Loopr v1.2 adds real-time editable loop sequencer
Loopr v1.2 now offers live looper with 64 tracks, multiple phrases, and a real-time live editable phrase sequencer.
Loopr Live Loop Composer for iOS has been updated to v1.2 and now offers a realtime editable step sequencer to compose songs (cmpsr mode). Still 64 audio tracks, organized in phrases and groups, all usable through dedicated MIDI pedalboard controls or the enhanced touchscreen UI.
You can switch between 'loopr' and 'cmpsr' modes at any time and therefore liveloop seamlessly.
The v1.2 update includes:
- Realtime editable step sequencer (cmpsr mode - on 4'' devices).
- Audio clone to new phrase function (+tgp functions).
- Addition of new MIDI program controls.
- Improved ergonomics.
- Minor tweaks, bug resolutions and enhancements.
The update is available now on the App Store.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.