Erik Wollo has announced the release of Wollo Voyager, a VST software synthesizer for Windows that is said to deliver rich, dense and spacious sounds that offer vast creative potential.
We’re told that it is possible to make a wide variety of sounds, from warm ethereal pads, to sharp metallic timbres as well as experimental outer space effect sounds.
Wollo VoyagerThis synthesizer enhances the analog-style sounds with onboard effect processors – EQ, Delay, Flanger and an advanced Reverb section.
Wollo Voyager is made by norwegian recording artist Erik Wollo and the instrument is dedicated to produce sounds that are especially useful in modern electronic ambient and space music styles.
* Advanced analog-modelling synthesis with 2 Oscillators.
* Filter with ADSR and Amount.
* LFO with Speed and Depth.
* 16 Step LFO with host time sync.
* Panning Delay with host time sync.
* Sophisticated Reverb section with EQ.
* 4 band Equalizer for total overall sound.
* Mouse Controlled Device for live use (not yet finished).
* Virtual animated mouse Keyboard and MIDI monitor.
* Preset Manager with one bank of 64 presets.
Priced at $25, Wollo Voyager is available now for Windows in VST instrument plug-in and stand-alone formats.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.