Full Bucket Music has released Mono/Fury, a software synthesizer plug-in for emulating the classic Korg Mono/Poly analog synthesizer of the early 1980s.
It is written in native C++ code for high performance even on "lighter" systems.
Mono/FuryMain features are:
- Close emulation of behavior and all controls.
- Monophonic/quadrophonic keyboard action.
- Four band-limited oscillators.
- Four-pole lowpass filter with self-oscillation.
- "Effects" section including Cross modulation and hard sync.
- Arpeggiator with sync-to-host option.
- Additional tweak section.
Mono/Fury is free and is available for Windows as a VST instrument plug-in.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.