Heavyocity Media has announced the release of Evolve, a new virtual instrument geared toward film and game audio, as well as artist production and live performance.
EvolveCreated by the TV and video game composers from Heavy Melody Music & Sound Design, Evolve is a virtual instrument powered by Native Instruments' Kontakt 2 Player. With an emphasis on the dramatic, it is geared toward film and game audio, as well as artist production and live performance. According to Heavyocity , sonically, Evolve doesn't just contain the typical sounds that form the foundation of most composers' setups. Instead, it accentuates them with a powerful combination of diverse percussion, massive stings/transitions and evocative tonalities in ways that have "never been heard before".
Evolve's signature collection features:
- 600+ beat-sliced loops strategically key-mapped into 7 genre-specific suites.
- 60 sequenced and arpeggiated percussive and tonal instruments.
- 75+ modern percussion kits and instruments.
- 45+ sting and transitional instruments.
- 250+ tonal instruments and FX.
- 3 custom scripted interfaces.
- Nearly 6 gigabytes containing 3,900+ 24/16 bit samples.
- Powerful user control features.
- Intuitive key-mapping systems.
- Enhanced creativity and productivity.
Pricing & Availability
With an MSRP of $399 Evolve is available for Windows and Mac OS X in AU, VST, RTAS, DXi and Standalone formats via the included Kontakt 2 Player.
Viewers of this article also read...
- QuikQuak Crowd Chamber QuikQuak has released Crowd Chamber - an audio plug-in that layers multiple variations of a signal to create a crowd simulation.
- Cluster Sound Tube Sequenz Cluster Sound Releases Tube Sequenz XPander Pack 04.
- OrangeVocoder 10th Anniversary Shipping Prosoniq is now shipping the 10th Anniversary AudioUnit Edition of OrangeVocoder.