The Interruptor introduces Night Flight
The Interruptor, a dub-style producer and also plug-in developer, introduces Night Flight, a string ensemble synth emulation.
Night Flight does not use sampling but emulates string ensemble effects used on vintage synths (Solina for instance) and an organ-like octave divider. Other functions are emulated from other string synths, including the Crumar Performer 3-band EQ or the ARP String Synthesizer envelope filter.
- 3 oscillators with 8 waveforms and pulse width control
- Up to 3 simultaneous ensemble effects with full control over the parameters
- Divide-Down mode for organ-like sounds
- 3-band EQ, each one can be configured and automated via the LFO
- 5 filter types (2 and 4-pole low-bass, band-pass, 2 and 4-pole high-pass), resonance, cutoff modulation via the ADSR envelope, the LFO, the velocity of the Key tracking
- Amp section with attack, relase, decay and sustain controls, and ability to choose an organ envelope for each oscillator instead of the ADSR envelope
- LFO with vibrato, filter cutoff and EQ automation, optional sync
- Keyboard split
- Effect section with two types of phase and delay/echo, possibility to route the effects
The Night Flight plug-in is available in VST format for Windows. You can get it for the special price of $9 through April 15th. Audio demos and and trial version are available at www.interruptor.ch.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Promotion and Group buy at IK Multimedia IK Multimedia celebrates Easter with a promotion on the SampleTank app for iOS through April 11th and a Magnum V.I. Group Buy.
- The Roland V-Drums Friend Jam for kids If your children wish to learn to play drums in a fun way, Roland offers its V-Drums Friend Jam software in a new version for youngster.
- Rob Papen's RP-Verb as a Rack Extension for Reason Rob Papen adds a new plug-in to the Propellerhead Rack Extension shop for Reason 6.5/7, this week it's the RP-Verb reverb plug-in.