Anatude is a synth with 2 oscillators, 2 LFOs and 2 filter sections as well as an FX section with Chorus, Reverb, Delay and Drive.
Its strength lies in its complex routing abilities, the company says.
- 2 OSC with 6 waveforms.
- Amp. Envelope.
- Octave & fine-tuning.
- Advanced pulse modulation.
- 2 LFO with 6 waveforms.
- 2 Filter (4 modes).
- Osc 1/2 Balance.
- Osc sync.
- Velocity response knob.
- OSC & Filter route.
- 7×14 Matrix panel.
- 3 Effects: Chorus, Reverb & Drive.
Viewers of this article also read...
- WOK ClockWOrK WOK has announced ClockWOrK, a new VST instrument plug-in for Windows that will put a vintage style step-sequencer into your computer as a plugin, according to the company.
- PowerFX Funktronica PowerFX has released Funktronica, a collection of acoustic and electronic instrument loops designed "to help any production get a groove on".
- PowerFX Array PowerFX has released a new Windows VST Instrument plug-in: Array.