reKon Audio VST-AU Mopho Editor
reKon audio has released their latest product, the VST-AU Mopho Editor, and updated the VST-AU Pulse Editor to v2.1.0.
The VST-AU Mopho Editor is a real-time MIDI Synth Editor designed to allow you to control every parameter of the sound on the Dave Smith Instruments (DSI) Mopho series synthesizers (herein referred to as 'Synth'). With it, you can view, manage and edit all your Patches with detail on the computer, visually. All parameters are automatable and you canuse your favorite VST or AU Host (see product web page for current Host support), giving you the ability to visually program the Mopho to your music via the Host sequencer. If you don't need or use a DAW Host, you can still manage the Patches with the Standalone version.
The new version of VST-AU Pulse Editor now allows the user to load and save patches and banks directly to and from the Waldorf Pulse and Pulse Plus synthesizers and editor via sysex.
- Fixed the growing memory issue.
- Patch settings are now remembered when you reload.
- Patches are now transferred bidirectionally via sysex messages. Changing patches is much faster now.
- You can now transfer sysex banks and patches directly to and from the editor and synth.
- Value scaling has been fixed. parameter values should always match now.
Pricing & Availability:
Both products are available for Mac OS X and Windows in VST, AU and stand-alone formats and cost $69.95 each.
Viewers of this article also read...
- KV331 Audio Releases Synthmaster 2.5 KV331 Audio has released version 2.5 of SynthMaster, a semi-modular synthesizer and effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
- Analog In The Box W735 EQ Analog In The Box has released the W735 EQ VST effect plug-in for Windows.
- SonoReplicator VST SonoReplicator has announced the release of SonoReplicator VST, a VST effect plug-in for Windows designed to turn standard speakers and earphones into acoustic copies (replicas) of studio monitors or any other real or ideal speakers and earphones.