Sentient FX Monolith
Sentient FX’s upcoming Monolith is an application that will turn your guitar into a Moog synthesizer.
Monolith is a monphonic, low latency VST guitar synthesiser.
- 3 oscillators
- 24 dB/octave filter
- LFO with a sample and hold function
- 3 "ADG" (Attack, decay, guitar) envelopes.
- "Literal nuance interpretation" algorithms built in to the synth's architecture.
- "Hive" chorus generator featuring up to 16 stages of chorus
- Stereo delay module with host sync
Monolith is expected for release in Spring 2011.More info on sentientfx.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Image Line FL Studio 10 FL Studio 10 is designed to give musicians and producers what they need in one package to compose, record, edit, arrange, mix and master music.
- Steinberg Cubase 6 Now Available Steinberg announced the release of a functional, 30-day trial of Cubase 6, now available at your local dealer or for download on the Steinberg website at www.steinberg.net.
- Voxengo AcuDrums Voxengo announced the launch of a new sampling product line which extends the product offer of Voxengo brand beyond pro audio plug-in software.