Tone2 Gladiator 2.4
Tone2 Audiosoftware announce the release of the Gladiator 2.4 update, including 64 bit Mac versions and various changes.
The update is free for all Gladiator 2 customers.
- The GUI code was rewritten, including faster response and support for alpha blending.
- Enhanced graphics
- 64 Bit VST & AU versions for Mac (requires OSX 10.5 or higher to be installed)
- 64 Bit standalone version for PC
- PDF manual can now be be viewed from within the plugin (Mac)
- New registration processing
- Smart installer for PC which automatically detects the plugin directory Compatibility fixes:
- Workaround for a Windows problem whenever the mouse button is clicked for a long time.
- Fix for a possible permission problem in OSX Lion / Mountain Lion
- Several minor fixes
For more information visit the Tone2 website at www.tone2.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Acoustic Inspiration KARMA-fied Sounds for Korg M3 m3styles releases Acoustic Inspiration, a new KARMA-fied sound set for Korg's M3 Workstation, including acoustic styles not available before.
- Sound Magic Updates Neo Transient Sound Magic has updated Neo Transient to v1.1.
- Behringer XControl for X32 on PC Roland is rolling out the XControl application, a free download available directly from behringer.com/X32.