< Tous les avis Hotone Audio Blues
Hotone Audio Blues

Overdrive pedal from Hotone Audio belonging to the Skyline series

fabsqueak fabsqueak
Published on 07/26/14 at 05:02
I tried it yesterday with a friend.
With a Strat and a Vox. Something lamp made in china. Brackets. (Ca work very well, but it did nothing to the color of a vox and even less of a ... JMI short!)

Pedal,

Simple boost, gain at around 1

It already gives a character (clean) magic.

Then gradually increasing the gain, and depending on how we will attack his instrument, we will reach a crunch crunch ... One with a big S.

This is the first time in my life I heard a pedal succeed in this field.

As the opinion of Tiep ... Yes,
The beautiful rocky side,. (I wonder how this is possible)
The gain above 5 or 6 ... Personally I also find that it'll be too.
But the pedal is not made for that.
It is made to know exactly where we are going.
It is hard, but what is good.

To sum up,
I was charmed by this little trick,

It is very well balanced in its gain stage. And I is not even talked about his medium of all beauties. (Really!)

In the manual I read "full range".
With experience, when I read this kind of argument I laugh before trying ..

Both ligtheenblind ... Here, we have not lied